Why Choose this Training Course?
Petroleum refining and petrochemical industries unavoidably generate large volumes of wastewater. As environmental regulations for wastewater disposal are getting stricter, and fresh water resources are becoming increasingly limited, the industry requires more efficient management and reuse of this wastewater. Therefore, wastewater treatment must be explored and resolved by every oil refinery and petrochemical company.
This 5-Day PetroKnowledge Oil & Gas Technology online training course on Oil Refinery & Petrochemical Industry Wastewater Treatment will identify how to get to the core of this issue using thorough analysis of the development status of wastewater treatment methods including flotation, coagulation, biological treatment, membrane separation technology, combined technology and advanced oxidation process that ultimately results in maximization of petroleum refining and petrochemical industries profitability and meeting with the strict environmental regulations.
Participants will learn several configurations and techniques for Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP) in oil refining and petrochemical industries. Understanding of these techniques will be reinforced by exercises and case studies.
This PetroKnowledge Oil & Gas Technology online training course provides both theoretical and practical knowledge and skills on:
- Typical sources and contaminants of wastewater produced from oil refining and petrochemical industries
- Refinery and petrochemical Wastewater Treatment Plants (WWTP) impacts and benefits
- Conventional refinery and petrochemical wastewater treatment plants
- Current development status of wastewater treatment technologies
- Latest on wastewater recycle / reuse for oil refining and petrochemical industries (ZLD)