An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Process Plant Optimisation &
Reducing Process Plant Energy and Maintenance Costs
|17 - 21 Jul 2023||Online||$3,950|
|27 Nov - 01 Dec 2023||Online||$3,950|
|04 - 08 Mar 2024||Online||$3,950|
|13 - 17 May 2024||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This intensive PetroKnowledge online training course will provide delegates with the required skills to ensure cost effective operation and maintenance for their process plant. Optimum modes that produce the most efficient results, consistent with safe and reliable operation will be studied in detail.
Plant energy consumption and reliability is the foundation of process plant optimisation. For optimisation benefits to be sustainable, production interruptions must be kept to a minimum, which requires effective management of degradation processes that affect equipment and systems and effective inspection and maintenance strategies, plans and methods. Plant optimisation can be an effective way to achieve improved profitability without the large investment associated with building a new plant.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will feature:
- Process Overall Plant Effectiveness (OPE)
- Best Practices in Operation and Maintenance
- Business Sustainability and Related Factors
- Energy Conservation Opportunities
- Strategies for Improving Plant Profitability
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this online training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognize and understand overall plant effectiveness (OPE)
- Apply the business focus to ensure sustainable plant profitability
- Appraise the most cost-effective operation and energy saving methods
- Describe the managerial tools needed to effectively optimize plant operations
- Implement the most appropriate operation and maintenance strategies
- Determine and measure key performance indicators (KPIs) for their plant
- Identify and apply effective procedures to improve those KPIs
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will benefit all levels of personnel in a process plant environment. It will enable them to understand the design considerations, construction details and operational parameters associated with process heat exchangers.
This PetroKnowledge online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Process Plant Supervisors
- Plant Engineers and Operators
- Production and Operation Engineers
- Maintenance Engineers and Technicians
- Engineering and Technical personnel involved in improving process plant, petrochemical plant and refinery profitability and energy efficiency
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
Day One: Appreciation of Process Plant Effectiveness
- The Concept of Overall Plant Effectiveness (OPE)
- Constraints in Optimization Operation, Economy and Environment
- Relationship Between Business and Plant Effectiveness
- Effects of Equipment Failures on Business
- Impacts of Operation and Maintenance on Plant Effectiveness
- Determination of Process Plant Availability
Day Two: Process Plant Reliability and Improvement Techniques
- Process Plant Reliability (PPR) and Effectiveness (PPE)
- Calculation of Process Plant Reliability
- Determination of Process Plant Effectiveness
- Parameters Influence Plant Reliability
- Parameters Influence Plant Effectiveness
- Plant Reliability and Effectiveness Improvement Methods
Day Three: Energy Savings Opportunities and Strategies
- Energy Use in Process Plant and Petrochemical Industry
- Best Practices in Process Plant Energy Management
- Heat Integration Methods
- Pinch Method and Improvement Procedure
- Thermal Power Plants Energy Saving Options
- Obstacles for Energy Management Programs
Day Four: Monitoring and Failure Prevention Methods
- Methods for Minimizing Static Equipment Failure
- Strategies for Mitigating Rotating Equipment Down Time
- Condition Monitoring Methods
- Non-Destructive Examination (NDE) Techniques
- Determination of Equipment Lifetime and Remaining Life
- Methods for Extending Equipment Cycle and Service Time
Day Five: Best Practices in Operation & Maintenance Methods
- Cost-effective Operation and Maintenance Strategies
- Piping System, Tanks and Pressure Vessels
- Heat Exchangers, Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Turbomachinery: Pumps and Compressors
- Project and Spare Parts Management and Budgeting
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates