We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Course?
This interactive and engaging PetroKnowledge Project Management training course is highly recommended for candidates wishing to undertake the Project Management Professional (PMP)® examination. The PMP® is one of the most internationally recognised qualifications in the field of project management demonstrating a professional level of knowledge and professionalism. In ever increasing numbers, organisations are turning to project management to help them gain competitive advantage.
This unique PetroKnowledge PMP® Exam Preparation training course is based on the 6th edition of the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBoK) and focuses on developing areas of competency through tried and tested methods as well as testing against areas and questions to be expected in the examination.
This PetroKnowledge training seminar will highlight:
- A focus on providing practical skills that can be taken back to the workplace and implemented immediately
- How best to understand and rationalise typical PMP® examination multiple-choice questions and answers
- How to interact with other delegates and build a learning network for industrial experience and for the PMP® examination
- Behavioural and ethical aspects that professional project managers can exercise proper judgement in the decision-making process
- How to deliver projects using best-practice PMP® methodologies – by working with one project case study, taking you through a number of exercises relevant to the project from cradle to grave
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge training course, The Project Management Professional (PMP)® Examination Preparatory you will learn to:
- Build personal confidence as to immediately take the PMP® examination upon the conclusion of the course
- Understand the relevance of the key tips to assist delegates in answering difficult multiple-choice questions
- Develop your own tools that you can take back to the workplace and put into practice easily and immediately
- Gain confidence in answering questions to prepare for the examination – and being provided with additional testing questions to further preparation outside classes
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Course for?
This PetroKnowledge Project Management training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit anyone interested in developing their project management skills further, particularly with the PMP® examination in mind, including but not limited to:
- Project Managers
- Project Coordinators
- Project Analysts
- Project Team Leaders
- Program Managers
- Project Team Members
- Project Management Professionals Planning on taking the PMP® Exam
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this be Presented?
Participants will receive a thorough training on the examination subjects with the instructor utilising a variety of proven adult learning teaching and facilitation techniques. Seminar methodology is designed around a PMI® syllabus and includes an insight into appropriate methods as well as industry tools and processes used as practice examples. Participants are given help and guidance towards the pre-examination process and will encounter simulated test questions and answers upon the completion of each module.
This PetroKnowledge Project Management training course includes teamwork around an applicable project case study, with group discussion and critical analysis of project stakeholders and project context.
The PMP® PetroKnowledge training course helps organisations to benefit from:
- Gaining a collective insight in best-practice project management and increasing organisational maturity
- Developing a collective mind-set and associated skill-sets for all project employees in delivering their projects
- Enhanced project success based on project personnel increasing their soft-skill abilities for project leadership and management
- Gaining clients’ confidence by having staff with a world-renowned professional certification in project management
- Demonstrating expertise in project management practice
- Increased professional confidence for a project management career
- Applying best-practice methods that will apply to diverse projects in multiple industries
- Obtaining a world-renown professional certification in project management
- Potentially boosting earnings via the recognition of project management skills that the PMP® examination can provide
- Possibly have the opportunity for promotion via recognised project management experience
MODULE 1: PMP® Methodology & Examination Preparation
- Review of PMP® Certification Process
- Understand What’s required to sit the examination – are you eligible?
- Planning and Preparing for the PMP® Examination
- Gain a full understanding of the 5 Process Groups
- Define Processes, Methodologies, and Concepts within the 10 Knowledge Areas
- Define Key Terms and PMI’isms required to be able to sit your PMP
MODULE 2: Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor & Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
MODULE 3: Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
MODULE 4: Project Stakeholders Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholders Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
MODULE 5: Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
MODULE 6: Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Cost
- Determine Budget
- Control Costs
MODULE 7: Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
MODULE 8: Project Human Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
MODULE 9: Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
MODULE 10: Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
MODULE 11: Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be
awarded to the delegates
On successful completion of this PetroKnowledge training course, Certificate with
eligible Professional Development Units (PDUs) / Contact Hours from Project Management
Institute (PMI®), will be awarded to the delegates
PMI® Registered Training Course
The Registered Education Provider (R.E.P. ID:4349) status with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) enables PetroKnowledge to issue applicable Professional Development Hours/Units (PDHs/PDUs) to participants on our Project Management oriented training courses, to help them achieve or maintain PMI® professional credentials.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I register for a training course?
- To register online through our website, please click “Enroll Now” on the course page, complete and submit the form. A confirmation e-mail and instructions will be sent to the participant’s e-mail.
- You may also get in touch with our Registration Team on
+971 50 981 7386 | +971 2 557 7389 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
When and how do I arrange payments?
- Payments can be made in USD or UAE local currency AED (Arab Emirates Dirhams) either by Bank Transfer or by Credit Card. Our Bank Account details will be provided on the invoice.
- Course fees are payable upon booking unless a valid, authorized Purchase Order is provided and accepted.
- Invoices will be sent via email/courier to the ID/name and address provided.
- The course fee shall be settled prior to course start date. Corporate payments with existing payment policy shall be relayed to us in advance.
When should I expect to receive confirmation of registration?
Upon successful registration online, enrolment on the respective training course will be confirmed by Registration Team by e-mail along with the invoice and joining instruction.
Is there a discount for more than one registrant/course?
Sending your message. Please wait...
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form and check the recaptcha before sending.