Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Petroknowledge “Risk Management, Control and Compliance” virtual training seminar will enable you to deal with one of the most difficult challenges in 21st century management.
Evaluating the range of available risk management techniques and choosing the most appropriate action in each case are increasingly significant elements of managerial responsibility in today’s business environment. We cannot eliminate risk entirely, but our challenge is to identify the right risk to take and to minimise its potential negative impact. The seminar will show you how to analyse and minimise risk; turn risk into opportunity; and manage uncertainty.
This Petroknowledge course is structured around the ISO 31000:2009 framework, principles and processes. It will also demonstrate how to develop internal control mechanisms and explain how to measure risk in terms of probability and potential impact, at the same time as ensuring that the organisation complies with increasingly strict international standards of corporate governance.
This online training seminar will highlight:
- The knowledge to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat, monitor and control risks
- An overview of leading-edge tools and techniques used in risk management
- Insights into the fundamentals and role of risk management
- Effective risk management procedures based on ISO 31000:2009
- Increasing confidence in managing risk and exercising internal control