Why Choose this Online Training Course?
In this PetroKnowledge Statutory, Legal and Compliance Requirements online training course, we examine complexity of issues encountered by the oil and gas industry compliance officers and managers which is a result of the regulatory regime and the increasingly dynamic nature of the oil and gas business and the risk scenarios which arise as a consequence. We introduce, demonstrate and test best practice recommendations for the role of the Legal and Compliance Officer, and the ever-increasing need within oil and gas business to comply with requisite statutory, regulation, and best practice and to ensure that their staff are appropriately trained.
This PetroKnowledge online training is designed from legal compliance practitioner’s perspective and it provides a comprehensive overview of the oil and gas statutory and regulatory environment, the role of compliance professionals, their functions and position within the regulatory regime and their relationship with the business and other stakeholders.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- The statutory and regulatory environment in the oil and gas business
- The role and powers of the authorities (from international perspective)
- The style and features of regulation of oil and gas business
- The role and responsibilities of the compliance function within oil and gas practice
- The issues to be considered in developing compliance policies and procedures
- A variety of core pieces of legislation which are relevant to the compliance function
- Best practice risk management techniques
- Key risk areas