This Strategic, Operational and Tactical Leadership in the Oil and Gas Industry online training course has been specifically designed to equip delegates in how to lead strategy and operations using innovative tactical techniques in the rapid changing environment of oil and gas. In today’s ever-changing world the focus of leadership and operations are changing at increased pace, leaders need to fully understand the implications of operating at strategic and operational levels.
This highly engaging, intensive, and interactive online training course will develop your knowledge, skills, and techniques to lead in today’s dynamic world effectively and efficiently. It will focus on Strategic, Tactical & Operational Leadership, impacting / managing organization changes, obtaining organization commitment, risk analysis, project strategy, financial management, scenario planning, cross-influence, team management, building high performance team, handling team conflict and difficult team situations. It will conclude with the importance of being a Safety Leader in the organization, setting the values and standards to embody the safety culture and ensure operational excellence in the industry.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- The key factors to be a Leader - Strategic, Operational and Tactical
- How to develop your teams/departments to become more innovative and agile
- The main factors involved in risk, project and financial management as well adopting AGILE approaches
- Lead with strategy, operational and tactical know-how and analytical data for improved decisions and performance
- The importance of being a Safety Leader in the industry and embodying these values in yourself and others