An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Subsea Equipment and
Technology for Oil & Gas Production
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
Why Choose this Training Course?
The Oil and Gas industry plays a critical role in driving the global economy. With the depletion of many onshore and offshore shallow-water reserves, the exploration and production of oil and gas in deep water started to increase significantly. It is expected that most of the future offshore explorations will be conducted in the deep and ultra-deep waters. Subsea engineering has significantly evolved in recent years. However, Subsea industry faces many challenges related to cost, operation and maintenance.
As an offshore or subsea engineer or manager, it is of paramount importance to have a clear understanding of the subsea industry including subsea technologies, management, design, operation and maintenance.
This 5-Day Subsea Equipment and Technology for Oil & Gas Production online training course has been designed to cover subsea equipment installation and design, operation and maintenance requirements, subsea technologies and future trends.
This online training course will give you the international insight of the offshore subsea industry, providing exceptional grounding in business acumen; and equipped with this knowledge show you how best to identify, develop and retain your talent in order to achieve competitive advantage, as well as to ensure sustainable career growth. This is essential development for those who need to develop their offshore subsea design, operational and managerial skills further.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- Providing a wide overview of how the Offshore Subsea and Marine Technology sector is evolving
- Different subsea equipment, systems and technologies
- Discussion of subsea project management and multi-disciplined roles and responsibilities
- Developing your knowledge of subsea system engineering
- Subsea equipment installation
- Discussions on the latest subsea inspection technologies, operation and maintenance
- Subsea new technologies and challenges
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Subsea Equipment and Technology for Oil & Gas Production online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the design of different subsea equipment
- Understand how subsea systems are installed
- Discover subsea and marine maintenance technologies techniques
- Appreciate the challenges of subsea and marine operations
- Learn about new technologies and future trends
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Offshore subsea engineers who want to expand their knowledge in the subsea and marine industry
- Engineers from all disciplines who are new to the offshore subsea industry
- Managers and executives who are new to the offshore subsea industry
- Project engineers
- Operation engineers
- Maintenance engineers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
This online training course will effectively impact the organization by increasing the service life of its subsea projects, reduce the maintenance and operations cost and minimize the Safety, Environmental and business risks. The online training course will further consolidate the following:
- Requirements for design, operation and maintenance of subsea equipment
- Subsea inspection, maintenance and risk assessment
- New technologies and future trends in the subsea industry
Upon successful completion of the online training course, participants will be able to comprehend and effectively manage the challenges or obstacles encountered during the development of subsea projects within their organizations.
This online training course is very comprehensive and will address subsea equipment design and operation, new technologies and future trends so that participants of any engineering discipline will have a holistic understanding of the subsea industry and its service life requirements.
Day One: Introduction to Subsea Engineering & Project Management
- Subsea field development overview
- Subsea Structures and Equipment
- Project Execution and Interfaces
- Managing teams of multi-disciplined personnel
- Project team Roles and Responsibilities
- Subsea Asset integrity framework for project execution
Day Two: Subsea Surveying, Installation & Cost Estimate
- Subsea Surveying
- Subsea Soil Investigation
- Subsea Foundation
- Typical Installation Vessels
- Vessel Requirements and Selection
- Subsea Cost Estimation (cost methodologies, equipment costs, installation costs)
- Subsea System CAPEX Estimation
Day Three: Subsea Systems/Equipment Design & Operation
- System Design and Operability
- Subsea power supply
- Subsea control
- Subsea manifolds
- Pipeline Ends and In-Line Structures
- Subsea connections and jumpers
Day Four: Subsea Inspection, Maintenance & Risk Assessment
- Risk Assessment and Project Risk Management
- Subsea Equipment Risk Based Inspection (RBI) Methodology
- Pipeline RBI
- Inspection and maintenance of subsea systems
- Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV) Intervention and Interface
- Autonomous Underwater Vehicle (AUV)
- Next Generation Subsea Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Operations
Day Five: Subsea New Technologies & Challenges
- Reliability Data for New Technology Equipment in Subsea Production Systems
- Technology Developments
- Subsea Incidents and integrity management
- Degradation mechanisms and failure modes
- Future trends and challenges
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates