An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Subsea Systems, Processes and
Topside Interface for Oil & Gas Production
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
Why Choose this Training Course?
With the depletion of many onshore and offshore shallow-water reserves, the exploration and production of oil and gas in deep water became more necessary than before. It is anticipated that the majority of the future offshore explorations will be conducted in the deep and ultra-deep waters.
As an offshore or subsea or marine engineer or manager, it is crucial to have a clear understanding of the subsea and marine industries including subsea systems, subsea processing and the architecture of topside facilities.
This Subsea Systems, Processes and Topside Interface for Oil & Gas Production online training course has been designed to cover subsea production systems, processes, subsea pipelines design, operation and repair. The online training course will also cover the key technical challenges and risks associated with the operation and maintenance of subsea topside interface such as Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) and Floating Liquified Natural Gas (FLNG). This online training course will arm the participants with a wealth of knowledge to help them advance their project.
This online training course will give you the international insight of the subsea and marine industry to enable you to retain your talent in order to ensure sustainable career growth. This training course is essential for those who need to develop their subsea and marine design, operational and managerial skills further.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- How the offshore, subsea and marine industries evolved
- Different subsea production systems
- Subsea processing
- Subsea pipeline design, installation and repair techniques
- Subsea Architecture and Topside interface such as FPSO and FLNG
- Operation and maintenance of FPSO and FLNG
What are the Goals?
By the end of this Subsea Systems, Processes and Topside Interface for Oil & Gas Production online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the assessment of subsea systems
- Identify how subsea processing is performed
- Appreciate the challenges of subsea and marine operations
- Understand the design and installation of subsea pipelines
- Learn about regulations, operation and maintenance of subsea topside interface such as FPSO and FLNG
- Identify different risks associated with the operation of FPSO and FLNG
Who is this Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Subsea engineers who want to expand their knowledge in the subsea and marine industry
- Marine engineers who want to expand their knowledge in the subsea and marine industry
- Engineers from all disciplines who are new to the subsea and marine industry
- Managers and executives who are new to the subsea and marine industry
- Project engineers
- Operation Engineers
- Maintenance engineers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will effectively impact the organization by increasing the service life of its subsea and marine projects, reduce the maintenance and operations cost and minimize the Safety, Environmental and business risks. The online training course will further consolidate the following:
- Requirements for subsea production systems design, operation and maintenance of subsea equipment
- Subsea processing and subsea pipeline design and operation
- Operation and maintenance of topside facilities associated with subsea operation such as FPSO and FLNG
Upon successful completion of this Subsea Systems, Processes and Topside Interface for Oil & Gas Production online training course, participants will be able to comprehend and effectively manage the challenges or obstacles encountered during the development of subsea projects within their organizations.
The online training course is very comprehensive and will address subsea equipment design and operation, new technologies and future trends so that participants of any engineering discipline will have a holistic understanding of the subsea and marine industry.
Day One: Assessment of Subsea Production Systems
- Subsea production systems
- Wet tree versus dry tree in deep water developments
- Subsea wellheads and trees
- Drilling risers
- Subsea Production Risers
Day Two: Subsea Processing
- Flow Assurance
- Heat Transfer and Thermal Insulation
- Wax and Asphaltenes
- Subsea Corrosion and Scale
- Erosion and Sand Management
- Case study
Day Three: Subsea Pipeline Design, Installation and Repair, Subsea Umbilical and Risers
- Subsea pipeline route selection
- Subsea pipeline design
- Subsea pipeline installation
- Subsea Umbilicals, Risers + Flowlines (SURF) and Subsea facility Interfaces
- Subsea Umbilical Systems
- Subsea Pipeline Repair methods
Day Four: Topside Interface, Operation and Inspection of FPSO and FLNG
- Introduction to FPSO and FLNG facilities
- Interface Onboard FPSO or FLNG Facility
- FPSO and FLNG topside facilities and layout
- FPSO and FLNG operation, inspection and maintenance
- Regulations and Codes
- Environmental influences affecting FPSO – FLNG Operations
- FPSO and or FLNG Mooring system, Turret and Swivel
- Oil or Gas Transfer (Offloading) in FPSO and FLNG
Day Five: Safety in Operation of FPSO and FLNG
- Safety and Emergency Systems for FPSO
- Hazard identification areas for FPSO
- Fire Protection & Fire Detection
- Hazards and Risks for an LNG carrier during operation
- Risk assessment
- Safety of large NLG spill over water
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates