An Intensive 1-Day Online Training Course
Technical Report Writing
Plan, Write, Edit, Design, Proof and Present an Audience-Focused Report
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Many professionals have difficulty in expressing ideas on paper which means that useful concepts may never be fully understood or valued. Effective report writing, the exchange of information, views, opinions, and decisions between people at all levels, internally and externally, make a vital contribution to organisational success.
This PetroKnowldege online course on Technical Report Writing aims to present a comprehensive overview of the essential elements of effective technical report writing and help delegates develop the practical skills required to write successfully, for an internal or external audience. It will teach the fundamental skills for technical report writing.
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
At the end of this PetroKnowledge online training course, you will learn to:
- Identify your audience and message
- Understand the main steps in writing a report
- Identify the readership and the report objectives
- Understand the proper use of plain English
- Use a good layout to draw attention to critical technical information
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Technical Report Writing online training course is suitable for a broad range of people, but will greatly benefit:
- People who write technical reports
- All supervisors, middle managers, department heads and senior managers
- Technical staff inexperienced in writing comprehensive reports
- All staff interested in improving their report writing skills
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize various proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
- Planning technical reports
- The significance of the audience when writing
- Formatting or structuring a technical report
- Use and limitations of graphics and illustrations
- Grammar, style & readability
- Proofreading, design and layout issues
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates