|07 - 11 Nov 2021
||Dubai - UAE
|13 - 17 Feb 2022
||Dubai - UAE
|06 - 10 Nov 2022
||Dubai - UAE
Why Choose this Training Seminar & Workshops?
“I never lose. I either win or I learn.” - Nelson Mandela
Regardless of the size of work unit, whether you are experienced or not, this comprehensive Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops will build strong foundations of skills and knowledge you need to lead others to achieve phenomenal results!
You will uncover the powerful ways to motivate, inspire and get total involvement and commitment from your team. This highly renowned Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops integrates the very best learning from successful industry leaders to deliver strategies to create high performance teams.
You will take away many practical steps to the issues that you face every day at work and be equipped to deal with tough decisions to lead successfully in today’s fast paced environment.
This PetroKnowledge training seminar & workshops will feature:
- Proven and researched methods to drive up results
- The application of personal motivation and drive
- Develop and build effective management and supervisory skills that can help succeed even in challenging times
- Behavioural Models and activities to drive up understanding
- Relationship development methods that build rapport quickly and easily
- Conflict Management Strategies to deliver increased cooperation and results
What are the Goals?
By the end of the Effective Team Leader training seminar & workshops, participants will be able to:
- Set out clear guidelines for effective team leadership
- Effectively lead staff by understanding key principles of leadership and motivation
- Understand the principles of 'effective communication' and how to use communication skills to make sure things get done properly, and on time
- Understand the value of delegation and prioritizing, so they are more effective and efficient in their work
- Examine the principles of management, effective planning and self-organization
- Give delegates greater self-awareness to enable them to improve their relationship with both those who manage them, and with their subordinates.
Who is this Training Seminar & Workshops for?
This PetroKnowledge training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Management professionals seeking leadership roles
- High potential delegates looking to fast track their progress in leadership
- Team Leaders and those seeking to step up to leading people
- Individuals who have some experience at the supervisor/manager level and are ready to take more management responsibilities
- Leaders who are looking to improve their managerial competencies
How will this Training Seminar & Workshops be Presented?
The Effective Team Leader training seminar will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. The training seminar provides input based on popular published works.
The training seminar uses tools and questionnaires to encourage delegates to learn about their own traits and responses to situations before encouraging them to apply new techniques to enhance their effectiveness. The training seminar is highly participative with interactive exercises throughout.
Day One: From Manager to Inspirational Leader
- The qualities of an effective leader: Born or learned?
- The challenges you face every day, the demands of others and the job!
- Leadership Verses Management
- Managing Change Effectively: The Rules
- Planning your Success
- Developing a network of relationships and influence
- How leaders inspire action!
Day Two: Personal Credibility & Making Meetings Matter
- The 4 “must-do’s” for every leader to build credibility
- The 7 Secrets to Success
- Delegating Effectively: The pitfalls and the benefits
- Delivering more with Fewer Resources
- Managing time with other people in mind
- Why Meetings Fail!
- Creating a new perspective for an effective meeting
- Delivering a Faultless Decision Making Process
Day Three: Building High Performance with Vision and Purpose
- Group dynamics and team performance
- Conflict and conformity in group situations
- Team Problem solving and decision making
- Improving communications and relationships
- Dealing with Poor Performance
- The Practical Steps of Motivation
Day Four: Workshop 1 - Driving Up Engagement and Results
- Communicating Effectively to your team
- The Building Blocks of High Performing Teams
- Leadership styles and your personal strengths
- Creating a Coaching Leadership Style
- Active Listening and Questioning
- Advanced Communication Skills: What to listen for
- The Four Behaviours that get results
Day Five: Workshop 2 - Dealing with Conflict and Influence Effectively
- Difficult People Defined
- The 4 most difficult types
- The specific skills of conflict
- Your Conflict Profile
- The 6 Keys to persuade and Influence
- The PROVE Model to influence effectively
- Action planning and programme review
Also available as an ILM Endorsed course - Effective Team Leader