An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Troubleshooting Process Operation
Become a World-Class Operational Enterprise
|10 - 14 Jul 2023||Online||$3,950|
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
This Petroknowledge Troubleshooting Process Operation virtual training seminar will enable delegates to remain abreast of the latest researched trends, techniques and strategies to improve the condition and performance of their operational process. This hands-on intervention will equip you with the necessary basic knowledge and skills to optimize the function, daily running, and maintenance of the five main aspects of the operation, such as demographics, infrastructure, systems and plant.
Delegates will learn and review the core competencies required for successful operation and implementation of an effective operations process against the background of the current global economic downturn. They will complete several in-seminar assignments, which will enhance their problem solving skills and which will serve as an action plan for improvement. Setting the correct priorities and DOING THE RIGHT THING, makes all the difference to your performance.
This online training seminar will include:
- Terminologies, Tools and Techniques for RCFA
- A modern holistic approach to understanding the operational process
- Process Maturity Indexing; Planning; and Protocols
- Exact performance measurement and performance management modeling
- More than one hundred “Human Factors” as a Source of Error
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
Participants attending this Petroknowledge online training seminar will:
- Gain a broad understanding and appreciation of the core functional aspects of how an effective operational process should operate
- Review the six standard maintenance improvement tactics and their selection technique to ensure reliable process plant & equipment
- Learn how to develop a comprehensive operational process resource and support system analysis
- Understand the principles of an operational audit, develop your own process standard
- Gain insight and understanding into the unique leadership and motivation principles required for technical process operation and management
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
- Engineering and Technical Managers and Supervisors from any industry
- Maintenance Planners and Coordinators
- Operations and Manufacturing Managers and Supervisors
- Foremen and Team leaders
- Plant Engineers and Process System Managers
- Section Engineers and Planners
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
Day One: Review of Basic Modern Operations Practice
- Review of Modern Operational Practice in the light of the Global Economic Recession
- Integration of Maintenance and Production to establish a World Class Operations Department
- Generic Performance Measurement Model using a 6 point Scale
- Combining the parameters of Speed; Quality; and Cost; in maintenance performance measurement
- The 10 point Planning Standard and the role of the Planning Department
- Variability Analysis
- Developing effective Strategies for the Operational Process in order to achieve organizational excellence and continuous improvement
Day Two: Standard Maintenance Improvement Initiatives
- Selecting the “Correct” Maintenance Tactic Mix
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)
- Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
- Run to Failure (RTF)
- Condition Based Maintenance (CBM)
- Time Based Maintenance (TBM)
- Skills Level Upgrade (SLU)
- Design Out Maintenance (DOM)
Day Three: Operational Resource Analysis
- A “Blueprint” for Effective Operational Practice
- Resource and Support System Analysis with Gap Analysis
- Leadership Development and Motivation of Operations Employees
- The PAS 55 Maintenance Process Standard
- Principles of Information Management
- Training, Awareness and Competence
Day Four: Problem Solving in the Operations Environment
- Risk Identification, Assessment and Control
- Theory of Inventive Problem Solving
- Problem Solving Techniques and Application
- Exercises and Facilitation
Day Five: Scenario Analysis and Action Plan Development
- Relationships Scenario Analysis
- Assessment Assignment
- Scoring of Your Operational Process
- Understanding the Complexity - Putting it all together
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates