Why Choose this Training Course?
As the subsurface teams comprise of multitude of people and disciplines which are focused on managing production from the field and getting more oil and gas from the field itself, managing the team is extremely difficult task that falls on the shoulders of Subsurface Managers.
This task is additionally complicated with the uncertainties and risks associated with the geology, petro physics and economic issues. This online training course is designed to help subsurface managers tackle the risks and uncertainties related primarily to geoscience, and it will also cover the wider area, as the subsurface team consists of: Production geologist, Geophysicist, Petrophysicist, Reservoir engineer, Production engineer, Production chemist, Well Engineer and Economist. Therefore, the full understanding of risk and uncertainties related to these fields will be taken into consideration and presented for the Subsurface Managers to be able to communicate with the members of their teams and find the optimal compromise between them.
This online training course will highlight:
- Uncertainties and risks associated with the oil and gas field development,
- Geostatistics and Quantification of Uncertainty and Risk Qualified Decision Making
- Issues and optimization of subsurface data management and Life-cycle uncertainty management
- Analytical interpretation of centrifuge data to determine the relative permeability curve
- Construction of Q-Q plots, semi variograms, kriging, and uncertainty modelling