Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The objective of oil producing companies is to maximize oil recovery from any given reservoir. To achieve the stated objective, the reservoir engineers do not rely only on primary (natural) energy, but also on artificial energy which gives rise to what we call secondary and tertiary methods of oil recovery.
Water flooding is one of the secondary methods of oil recovery. It involves injecting clean, non-corrosive water into the reservoir to displace the remaining oil. This online training seminar is primarily on the mechanics of oil recovery by water flooding.
The aim of this PetroKnowledge Water Flooding Management online training seminar is to provide the participants with a complete and up-to-date overview of the area of Water Flooding. Upon the successful completion of this training seminar, the participants should have a solid grounding in the understanding of the purpose, operation and inspection of water injection systems for enhanced oil recovery. This PetroKnowledge Water Flooding Management training seminar will also illustrate potential problems and their resolution.
This online training seminar will feature:
- Rock and fluid properties for better reservoir characterization
- Water flood data, acquisition, analysis, and management
- Factor influencing water flood recovery
- Water flood production performance and reservoir forecast
- Water quality and monitoring
- Water flood project optimization
- EOR applications is an extension to the water flooding
Field examples and case histories