An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Maintenance Management Best Practices
Systems, Tools & Techniques
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Course?
Maintenance Management Best Practices are critical for every successful individual and company. This comprehensive 5-day course has been designed to benefit both qualified new professionals as well as experienced professionals who might need to refresh their skills. It covers all the fundamentals of Maintenance Management that a suitably qualified professional would be expected to carry out during his duty starting with the first steps and building up in a stair case fashion to a fully functional maintenance organisation.
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
To provide a step-by-step guide to maintenance management best practice starting with foundations and building up to best practice that will deliver maximum business benefits.
- To instruct Maintenance Management optimization best practice techniques
- To provide opportunities to discuss the application of these best practices
- Provide an opportunity to learn these concepts through practical exercises
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Course for?
It is highly recommended that all Maintenance, Reliability, Engineering and technical support staff including leadership and management attend this workshop. If you and your company are interested in greatly increasing productivity, this will be a very valuable course
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this be Presented?
This workshop is designed to be a hands-on, stimulating experience. The course is highly interactive with many discussion and facilitated practice sessions.
Day One: An Overview of Key Maintenance Work Processes
- Introduction to Maintenance Management
- Definitions of key terms
- Types of Maintenance - Reactive, planned and improvement jobs, Preventive and Proactive
Day Two: Maintenance Management Systems
- Maintenance Planning and Scheduling
- Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Developing Maintenance Key Performance Indicators
Day Three: Preventive Maintenance and Maintenance Strategy
- Maintenance Organisation Structure and Policies
- Developing and Implementing a Preventive Maintenance Program
- Applying Reliability Based principles to Maintenance Strategy Development
Day Four: Maintenance Logistics and Cost Control
- Managing Maintenance Spare Parts and Logistics
- Optimising Spare Parts Inventory Levels
- Maintenance Budgeting
- Controlling Maintenance Costs
- Introduction to Life Cycle Cost Concepts
Day Five: Maintenance Team Work
- Engineering, Production & Maintenance Teams
- Benefits of Integrated teams
- Motivation and empowerment
- Total Productive Maintenance Concepts
- Implementing Team Based Continuous Improvement in Maintenance
- On successful completion of this training course, a PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates