|ME158||01 - 05 Sep 2019||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge training course will focus on learning the ASME B31.3 for Pressure process piping for the design, materials examination, testing and nonmetallic piping. This training course further provides an introduction to the different parts of the ASME B31.3 Standard and will cover all requirements for safe design, construction, inspection, testing, operation and maintenance of liquid pipeline systems.
The ASME B31.3 Code focuses on the requirements for process piping related to the design, construction, fabrication, inspection, examination in a safe and economical piping system.
This training course will feature:
- Design Considerations & Criteria
- Pressure Design of piping Components
- Fluid service requirements for piping components
- Flexibility & Support
- General requirements of materials
- Fabrication, Assembly, and Erection of piping system
- Inspection, Examination, and Testing of piping system
- Nonmetallic Piping and Piping Lined with Nonmetals
- Piping for Category of Fluid Services
Training Objectives click here
What are the Goals?
- The aim of this comprehensive training course is to provide the delegates with enough knowledge and skills about process piping related ASME B31.3
- Identify the design of piping flanges and blanket.
- Welding and Brazing Qualification, procedures Specifications
- Explain the Fabrication, Assembly, and Erection and identify the required inspection and testing Define hydrostatic pressure and hydrostatic-pneumatic tests
- Receive the enough information about the Fluid Service Requirements for Materials
- Explain of nonmetallic piping design, Fluid Service Requirements, inspection and testing
- Employ pre and post weld heat treatment and identify the Charpy impact testing
Target Audience click here
Who is this Training Course for?
This Petroknowledge training course is designed for those professionals who need an understanding of the requirements for compliance and the trends of Code changes for piping design and analysis, fabrication, examination, and testing.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- QA/QC inspectors
- Maintenance Engineers
- Inspection & testing professionals
- Fabrication Engineers
- QA/QC reliability professionals for oil and gas (Petrochemical and Refining) operations
- Fresh graduates, piping engineers and designers
Training Methods click here
How will this Training Course be presented?
This training course will be conducted along workshop principles with formal lectures, videos and interactive worked examples. Each learning point will be re-enforced with practical exercises and ample opportunities for discussion and sharing of experiences. The course instructor may modify the above training methodology before or during the course for technical reasons.
Daily Agenda click here
- Introduction and history of ASME codes
- Scope and Definitions
- Content, Coverage and Exclusions.
- Design include Design Pressure, Design Temperature
- Listed Components Unlisted Components
- Allowances for Pressure and Temperature Variations.
- Allowable Stresses and Other Stress Limits
- Bases for Design Stresses.
- Casting Quality Factor, Ec and Weld Joint Quality Factor, Ej
- Pressure design of components
- Branch Connections
- Pressure Design of Flanges and Blanks
- Fluid service requirements for piping components and piping joints
- Flexibility and support
- Chapter iii materials
- Listed Materials, Unlisted Materials. Unknown Materials. Reclaimed Materials.
- Lower Temperature Limits
- Impact Testing Methods and Acceptance Criteria
- Fluid Service Requirements for Materials
- Chapter IV Standards for Piping Components
- Chapter V Fabrication, Assembly, and Erection
- Welding and Brazing Qualification, procedures Specifications.
- Heat treatment requirements
- Bending and forming
- Assembly and erection
- Chapter VI Inspection, Examination, and Testing
- Responsibility and qualifications for Inspection and examination
- Extent of Required Examination
- Radiographic and Ultrasonic Examination
- Testing Required Leak Test
- Hydrostatic Leak Test
- Pneumatic Leak Test
- Hydrostatic-Pneumatic Leak Test
- Chapter VII Nonmetallic Piping and Piping Lined with Nonmetals
- Pressure design of piping components
- Fluid service requirements for nonmetallic materials
- Materials general requirements
- Fabrication, assembly, and erection
- Inspection, examination, and testing
- Chapter viii piping for category M Fluid Service
- Chapter IX High Pressure Piping
- Chapter X High Purity Piping
- Review codes appendix
- Review of codes tables
Related Courses click here
- API 510: Pressure Vessel Inspection Code(API Exam Preparation Training)
- API 570: Piping Inspection Code (API Exam Preparation Training)
- API 653: Tank Inspection, Repair Alteration and Reconstruction (API Exam Preparation Training)
- General Mechanical codes, Standards & Specifications
- API 571: Damage Mechanisms Affecting Fixed Equipment in the Refining, Petrochemical & Petroleum Industries (API Exam Preparation Training)