|OL002||15 - 17 Feb 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||1,750|
|OL002||26 - 28 Jul 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||1,750|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Startup procedure of rotating equipment, as encountered in oil and gas industry, although well prescribed by the equipment manufacturers, still causes in many cases problems in equipment operation, reliability and availability. Therefore, non-compliance with this start-up procedure, can cause problems in operation, equipment failures, and unwanted shutdowns. This generally leads to increase of costs of maintenance and overall reduction of equipment life. It is therefore important for technical professionals involved in operation of rotating equipment to be aware of all possible problems that may come out of improper start-up procedure,
This intensive 3-day online training course will present the elements of various types of pumps, compressors and turbines and their vital design elements such as bearings, seals, filters, safety controls that may go wrong during inadequate start-up operation. The focus of the training course will be on the best practices to be followed during start-up of these machines, as well as during their regular operation. The course will also discuss optimal maintenance, diagnostics and troubleshooting techniques, as well as the guidelines for safety of operation and associated control systems. Practical examples and workshop exercises will be utilized throughout the training course to emphasize the key learning points.
What are the Goals?
- Understand the start-up and operation of pumps, compressors and turbines
- Operate pumps, compressors and turbines close to their design efficiency
- Monitor parameters of reliability and availability parameters of these machines
- Analyze equipment operational range and cost effectiveness
- Select the best operation and maintenance strategy
- Troubleshoot problems related to pumps, compressors and turbines operation
Who is this Online training course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Technical Personnel in charge of production
- Maintenance and Operation Engineers
- Operators of Operating Equipment
- Engineering Supervisors and Managers
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
- Safety Requirement for Start-Up and Operation of Rotating Equipment
- Design Elements and Characteristics of Centrifugal Pumps
- Performance of Centrifugal, Reciprocating and Rotary Pumps
- Design Elements and Performance of Centrifugal and Axial Compressors
- Steam Turbine Operation and Safety Control System
- Installation, Commissioning and Start-Up of Pumps and Piping Systems
- Installation, Commissioning, Start-Up of Compressors
- Inspection of Vital Elements of Rotating Equipment and Safety
- Condition Monitoring and Predictive Maintenance
- Common Failures in Operation of Rotating Equipment