Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge training course focuses on the ASME B31.4 for Pipeline Transportation Systems for Liquid Hydrocarbons and Other Liquids. The training course introduces the different parts of the ASME B31.4 Standard .and will cover all topics requirements for safe design, construction, inspection, testing, operation and maintenance of liquid pipeline systems.
Furthermore, assessing pipeline integrity is an essential part of this Code to ensure the safe transportation of liquids. In addition, the design, materials examination, testing, Construction, Welding, Assembly Corrosion Control and Offshore Liquid Pipeline Systems are handled in detail.
This ASME B31.4 Pipeline Transportation Systems training course will feature:
- Scope and applications of ASME B31.4
- The pressures design formula for internal and external stress
- General requirements of materials
- Identify the requirements for the Operation and Maintenance procedures
- Different requirements related to inspection and testing of a pipeline
- Requirements for the offshore pipeline related materials, inspection, testing, Operation and Maintenance procedures
- Internal and external corrosion
- Internal and external Corrosion Control