Why Choose this Training Course?
This Petroknowledge Concrete Structure Designing for Industrial Projects training course will fill the gap between the academic knowledge and the professionalism for industrial project design in general, and specifically for Oil & Gas and power generation projects. Reinforced concrete structures are widely used in the industrial sector, especially in the onshore Oil & Gas fields. In industrial projects, the structure design applications are different than normal housing projects taught in educational/engineering institutions.
The basis of design for concrete structure for strength, serviceability, and robustness is considered in the training course. ACI, BS, UBC, and ASCE codes will also be covered to enable the participants to choose a suitable design method to serve business safety and operability. The probability of failure, specifically in ACI and BS, will be discussed, and the key steps in design and review design will be illustrated. Moreover, the attention will be paid for the practical solution of field problems and challenges considering the secondary loads such as wind loads and seismic forces as well.
This Petroknowledge training course will highlight:
- Review of different codes and standards
- The importance of construction and maintenance
- The dynamic analysis and design for concrete in the industrial plant
- Industry practice in the structure design
- Integration between different disciplines in designing
- Effect of sustainable design to enhance project investment life cycle