Why Choose this Training Course?
Drilling time is costly, and non-productive drilling time is the costliest of them all, and reduction of this time, through the adequate definition and monitoring of KPIs, data management, quantifying uncertainty in the subsurface, risk assessment and use of modern drilling technologies and trends.
Oil and Gas industry is at the point where the rise of fracking and enhanced oil recovery has stabilized the price at the lower levels, no matter that several large oil producers are practically squeezed out of business, which requires the well engineers to reduce the non-productive drilling time to be able to reduce the production cost.
In the Big Data era, the benchmarking, identification, application, and implementation of drilling optimization techniques are a must to be used by well engineers.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Reservoir modeling and drilling operations, as well as well design
- Basic well engineering calculations
- How to complement conventional petroleum engineering analysis with the Big Data Analytics
- Non-conventional drilling methods
- Advanced drilling technologies