Why Choose this Training Course?
The challenge of an LNG FPSO, is adapting the known onshore technologies to an offshore environment, with motion impacts affecting the process and offloading, as well as space limitations. This 5-day training course will guide the participant through all the phases of the project from concept design, construction and interfaces to commissioning, start-up and handover.
This FLNG Design and Technology course gives a valuable, detailed insight into Floating Liquid Natural Gas development encompassing technical complexities, key design issues, critical drivers and risks related to LNG FPSOs and FRSUs. The course will arm the participant with a wealth of knowledge to help them advance their project.
This training course will feature:
- The design drivers for the overall vessel, topside, hull and mooring systems
- Liquefaction technologies and regasification and offshore LNG transfer systems
- Safety, risk assessment and integration aspects of LNG production on a floating facility
- Dynamic process simulation examples
- Selection requirements for equipment and material
- Interfaces and commissioning