Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The majority of current and future offshore oil and gas explorations are conducted in deep waters. Offshore and subsea pipelines are a major asset in most offshore Oil & Gas operators. Ensuring its functionality, durability and effectiveness is a paramount operation and business requirement.
This PetroKnowledge Fundamentals of Offshore Pipeline Engineering online training course identifies all subsea pipeline project phases including the design, fabrication, installation, inspection, maintenance, repair, and integrity management. The online course focuses mainly on offshore pipelines.
This 5-Day PetroKnowledge online training course has been designed to cover all life cycle oil and gas offshore pipeline projects. This Fundamentals of Offshore Pipeline Engineering online training course will give you the international insight of the subsea pipeline industry to enable you to retain your talent to ensure sustainable career growth. This is essential development for those who need to develop their knowledge and skills related to subsea pipeline design, installation, inspection, and management
This PetroKnowledge online training course will feature:
- Offshore pipeline design
- Fabrication and installation of subsea pipelines
- Pipeline inspection and repair
- Threats to integrity and safety
- Integrity management and maintenance of offshore pipeline
- Offshore pipeline installation and inspection challenges
- Umbilical, risers and flowlines design and installation
- Facility interface such as FPSO and FLNG