Why Choose this Training Course?
Understanding the design, operation & characteristics of High Pressure Pumps will have an important reflection on the process quality, equipment, plant reliability and the economics of the whole activity. Identifying the problems associated with these pumps is essential for diagnosis, troubleshooting and plan for required maintenance.
This Petroknowledge training course is designed to provide an in-depth perspective of High Pressure pump technology in terms of selection, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting. This training course will also cover single stage and multi stages centrifugal pumps and positive-displacement pumps. Packing, mechanical seals, sealing systems, wear rings, coupling and alignment and other vital components will be explained in detail.
This training course will advance the staff Competencies as follows;
- Knowledge of High Pressure pump operation, troubleshooting and maintenance in depth
- Experience a unique blend of practical application and basic analysis methods
- Understanding of pump operating principles and operating systems
- Know the advantages and disadvantages of various pump types
- Understanding of technical principles of fluid flow in pumping systems as a prerequisite for successful pump installation and operation