Why Choose this Training Course?
Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) has a specialist function in the petrochemical industry, simultaneously providing gas for energy and manufacturing processes. Whilst heavy industry deals with the advent of renewable energy sources, the transition from traditional and established sources will continue for the foreseeable future. Manufacturing processes show no sign of slowing so there is every reason to be confident the LPG industry in terms of production, processing and refining will continue at pace.
This training course will cover all aspects of LPG tanker transportation, both the larger sized tankers delivering propane and butane for heating and the smaller size for manufacturing materials. The hazards and complexities of operating these tankers will be comprehensively covered in this training.
This training course will highlight:
- The range of cargoes transported by LPG tankers
- The properties and hazards of LPG cargoes
- Best practice to protect the commercial interests of the tanker owner
- The complete cargo cycle: dry dock to dry dock
- Risk management and mitigation