Why Choose this Training Course?
SIPROD (Simultaneous Production and Drilling) is performing simultaneous activities of production and drilling at one phase and one location. When drilling and production activities are combined, the resultant magnitude of risk to personal and property is generally perceived to be high enough to discourage simultaneous drilling and production. In certain circumstances, however, it may be financially attractive to maintain production while drilling, thus avoiding the potential loss or delay of production.
In order to enter in to a SIPROD mode campaign, specific design modifications has to be carried out on the Drilling Platform and the Production Platform or any other adjoining platforms to accommodate the rig and to ensure that production and safety systems are upgraded to cater for the increased risks due to the simultaneous activities.
This training course will feature:
- SIPROD Philosophy and what are needed for the SIPROD Preparation Package
- Understanding what the rig-up package comprises
- The concept of Well-tie in package and what it comprises
- The concept of Rig down package
- Understanding what the Reinstatement package is and what it comprises
- Understanding and grasping the limits of SIPROD boundaries