Why Choose this Training Course?
This intensive PetroKnowledge training course in Understanding, Developing & Maintaining Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management Systems will enable participants to develop the necessary expertise to understand, develop & maintain Quality Management Systems based on ISO/TS 29001:2010 and ISO 9001:2015.
This PetroKnowledge training course is specifically designed to meet the needs of the petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industry. It will build understanding of the purposes and construction of effective Quality Management Systems and the principles and practice of documenting a QMS. In addition, it will help build awareness of certification requirements and help create confidence and enthusiasm for implementation through examples based on real cases, practical exercises, and case studies. Delegates will have the opportunity to test their knowledge and competences through a variety of methods including role-playing and oral presentations.
This PetroKnowledge training course on Understanding, Developing & Maintaining Oil & Gas Industry Quality Management Systems will highlight:
- How Quality Management Systems can be and are applied successfully in the Oil and Gas industry
- Understanding and interpreting requirements of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO/TS 29001
- Organisational implementation and preparing for certification
- Developing a detailed factual understanding of requirements, processes, and concepts
- Creating enthusiasm for implementation, certification, and maintenance of the QMS