Why Choose this Training Course?
This interactive, applications-driven 5-Day PetroKnowledge Asset Integrity Management for Purpose-Built FPSO’s and Subsea System Facilities training course offers a professional approach providing access to support tools in Asset Integrity management decision making. It will show the principles of asset integrity management for subsea systems, risers and FPSOs and it will show how the use of real-time condition-based monitoring can support strategic initiatives and to direct subsea & marine operational decision making in a more proactive and efficient manner.
In today's globally challenged Oil & Gas Upstream Business Sector to reduce Operating Expenditure (OPEX) costs this course will add value to your own development as an operations or asset maintenance engineer and support your Asset Management goals and objectives over the Life of Field Operations.
This PetroKnowledge training course is aimed at addressing the following criteria:
- Providing engineers, operations and maintenance personnel and asset-operations managers with ability to draw down the critical information on any reported anomalies, inspection or planned maintenance, repair activities across your assets
Obviously, operations teams have busy day-to-day lives. So, this course will enable you to plan your work load and teach your teams on how to improve the production assurance efficiencies of your marine assets.
This PetroKnowledge training course will feature:
- Guidelines of asset integrity management
- Subsea and risk assessment framework
- Deepwater Riser and Subsea Integrity Management Strategy
- How to develop more robust asset integrity maintenance and repair philosophy
- Learning about asset management interpretation
- AIM for FPSOs and offshore floating facilities
- Riser and subsea asset field life extension case studies
- Risk based inspection for FPSOs and subsea facilities
- This PetroKnowledge training course will provide you access to latest updates in Oil & Gas Producers Guidelines for Managing Risks to Offshore Operating FPSO’s and new build FPSOs and their associated subsea production infrastructures