Why Choose this Course?
The effective management of budgeting and cost control is crucial for contemporary organizations. Nowadays, if companies want to stay competitive, they are urged to think in terms of process-value added to customers/shareholders. Along this line, budgeting, as well as tracking, controlling & reducing cost represent essential activities to be performed and monitored by organizations as they implement their key processes, activities and operations. In addressing these issues, this course is relevant for those professionals & analysts facing the difficult challenge of improving performance while reducing costs of those processes for which they are accountable.
By combining techniques analysis, problems and examples with real case studies, the course provides participants with key cost awareness and budgetary skills, which is essential in managing and controlling processes/projects in times of increasing global competition where the budgets are inextricably linked with both strategy formulation and cost analysis.
This course will feature:
- Identify the role of budgeting within the organization’s management system
- Develop proper system of cost analysis for budgeting purposes
- Master the budgeting and financial skills required for better decision-making
- Link strategy to operational plans
- Learn new best practices to manage organizational performance
- Integrate organizational drivers with strategic objectives
- Connect financial and pre-financial drivers