Why Choose this Training Course?
The business of oil and gas is multifaceted, technically complex, highly capital intensive and often confronted with potential risks and uncertainties. Today’s petroleum industry is dealing with ever increasing levels of complexity, price volatility and competition. The objective of this program is to provide the participants with extensive exposure to the many complex management issues presently confronting the Upstream Petroleum Industry and to strengthen their understanding to manage business successful.
The innovative technologies in the recovery of oil and gas are also changing the landscape of petroleum industry. Managing international supplies, understanding of fiscal terms and comparison of worldwide fiscal systems is critical to understanding of Upstream production sharing and joint venture contracts.
Risk Analysis of Upstream Projects, Project Evaluation and investment decision-making, require several cross-functional skills that are seamless presented and explained with case studied in this program. To achieve maximum effectiveness, managers and professionals must continually expand their business knowledge and sharpen their skills. This program is designed to achieve this goal in a time efficient manner.
Integration of Downstream Refining and Petrochemicals to achieve greater efficiencies is yet another critical factor in this business which will be covered in this PetroKnowledge training course.
This PetroKnowledge certification training course on Certificate in Global Upstream Oil & Gas Operations will highlight:
- The basics of oil and gas exploration, production, and its recovery economics to fully understand this global business that fuels the global economy
- The essential concepts and best production practices of the international oil & gas supply, transportation and trade in oil and gas industry
- Fundamentals of Fiscal terms and conditions, and comparison of World Fiscal Systems
- Upstream Concessionary, Production Sharing, Service and Joint Venture Contracts in oil, gas and LNG production
- Fundamentals of petroleum economics and investment evaluation
- It seamlessly covers the wide-array of critical business functions, processes, and appropriately deals with the business practices and tactics to build the necessary business acumen in the Competitive and low-price environment