Why Choose this Training Course?
The business of oil and gas is a multifaceted, technically complex, highly capital intensive and often confronted with potential risks and uncertainties. Today’s petroleum industry is dealing with ever increasing levels of complexity, price volatility and competition. The objective of this 10-Day Certification program is to provide the participants with extensive exposure to the many complex management issues presently confronting the Upstream and Downstream Petroleum Industry and to strengthen their understanding to manage business successful employing latest innovative technologies.
The drop in the price of oil impacts negatively to the Upstream but enhances profitability of Downstream operations as Refinery margins improve with cheaper feedstock. Furthermore, the Integration of refining and petrochemicals to achieve greater efficiencies is yet another critical factor in the business.
Managing integrated Upstream and Downstream businesses with technically intensive areas such as, exploration, drilling, production, refining, petrochemicals, sales, distribution and trading of oil, gas and refined products require several cross-functional skills that are essential to this competitive industry. All these multi-functional skills and business practices are seamlessly covered in this 10-Day intensive PetroKnowledge training course.
This PetroKnowledge certification training course on Certificate in Global Oil and Gas Management: Upstream through Downstream will highlight:
- The basics of Hydrocarbon Value Chain optimization from the prospect to burning tip that fuels the global economy and trade
- The essential concepts and best production practices of the international oil & gas supply, transportation, manufacturing of refined products, petrochemicals and trade in the petroleum and petrochemical industries
- Fundamentals of Fiscal terms and conditions, and comparison of World Fiscal Systems enabling participants to grasp the deep business knowledge
- Understanding of Upstream Concessionary, Production Sharing, Service and Joint Venture Contracts and Downstream Sales, Marketing, Trading Contracts that run the business of world’s largest commodity – oil
- Mastering the petroleum economics, risk analysis, and petroleum project evaluation
- Demonstration of Upstream business critical factors with “Oil Field Simulator”, and Downstream business critical factors with “Refinery Simulator”, and Market Trading tools used at the World’s Commodity Exchange Centers
- It seamlessly covers the wide-array of critical business functions, processes, and appropriately deals with the business practices and tactics to build the necessary business acumen in the Upstream and Downstream segments of the Petroleum Industry.