Why Choose this Online Training Course?
Corrosion Management (CM) is a new concept and expertise whose advent could be traced back to the publication of the UK’s HSE book on the subject in May 2008 and NACE’s four books since 2012.
Corrosion Management (CM) applications will render an existing asset integrity management system (AIMS) more effective, efficient and risk based. Simultaneously, such applications enhance teamwork, communication and personnel competency. However, their two most important benefits are the increasing corrosion failure pre-emption capability of an organisation and the optimizing of corrosion / integrity costs.
The Corrosion Management (CM) concept is different from corrosion engineering and CM applications simply complement the incumbent corrosion engineering integrity measures already in place. Utilizing CM principles could bring about significant asset integrity enhancements, sometimes at very little or no extra costs to the organization.
Corrosion Management (CM) initially started from UK’s Offshore Hydrocarbon Industry; however, upon successful applications worldwide other non-hydrocarbon industries have also become interested in receiving CM online training and consultancy services.
This PetroKnowledge online training course will highlight:
- The Corrosion Management (CM) Concept and how it differs corrosion engineering
- How the Corrosion Management (CM) Concept is implemented across an asset
- What the main benefits of Corrosion Management (CM) applications are?
- The products / tools of the Corrosion Management (CM) application process
- Corrosion failure pre-emption & corrosion / integrity cost optimization via Corrosion Management (CM) applications