Why Choose this Training Course?
This 5-Day PetroKnowledge accelerated training course is designed to give delegates a comprehensive picture of the crude oil and refined markets, risks, legal and regulatory issues involved in the international trading of crude oil and refined products. It is presented with the wide range of essential practices of petroleum industry spanning, exploration, extraction, refining; and global oil supply, reserves, production & trade flows.
With the overview of these essential upstream and midstream practices, the industry downstream operations dealing with crude oil and refined products trading and its associated risks and uncertainties can be fully understood. Since price volatility always exists, the Price Risk Management appropriate techniques are presented in detail. Sales, Marketing, Trading and Risk Management are crucial and the most dynamic parts of the value chain, and extremely important for managers to stay on the top of these activities.
This highly interactive PetroKnowledge training course is designed to encourage delegate participation through a combination of short videos, group discussions, and business case studies designed to reinforce new knowledge and skills, and discussion of “real life” issues in their organizations.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- The essential practices of exploration, production, processing and transportation of crude oil
- The success factors in the business of international sales, marketing and trading of crude oil and refined products
- The logistics of global seaborne transportation, pipelines, storage and distribution of crude and refined products.
- The understanding the pricing dynamics, benchmarks of crude oil and refined products in the global markets
- The price-risk management using the hedging instruments such as Futures and Forward Contracts, Swap, and Options