Why Choose This Training Course?
Electrical Engineering is key to everything in the 21st century. It powers everything from large industrial processes, all the way through to a simple cell phone charger. In order for these modern processes to work correctly, these processes require competent personnel to build, maintain, repair, replace and fault-find on a range of basic and complex systems.
The Electrical Engineering, Compliance, standards and system fundamentals course has been developed to allow a range of personnel who wish to learn new skills within electrical engineering and for existing personnel to develop new skills. The course has been developed to allow personnel to develop a range of skills from basic power distribution, through to fault-finding on an Electric motor and PLC systems and to understand the associated regional and international standards for these systems.
This Electrical Engineering, Compliance, Standards and System Fundamentals training course will highlight:
- The requirements to comply with legislation, Health & safety requirements, the Electricity at work regulations and Integrated safe systems of work
- Develop skills which are relevant to modern electrical engineering practices
- Minimum standards and best practice requirements
- Basic principles of Ohm’s law
- Electrical distribution techniques and practices
- Circuit protection techniques and selection of circuit protection
- Applications of motor circuits and MCC panels
- Fault-finding techniques