|OL243||22 - 26 Aug 2021||11:00 to 16:00 Dubai [GMT +4]||2,350|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The management of physical assets is critical to the economy of many countries. How we manage assets determines the efficiency of companies and how competitive we are in the world market. Much money is spent annually on maintaining and developing the asset base and providing services to improve Asset Management has in itself become a major competitive market internationally.
Asset Management has been increasingly recognized as the key to improved investment decision making across all sectors, from Oil & Gas, Defence, Aerospace, Manufacturing, Public Transport and Electricity and Water Production & Distribution. Regulators require to develop and present strategic Asset Management Plans aligned with the corporate strategy. The implementation of ‘Good Asset Management Practice’ will contribute in realizing the corporate strategy and it becomes more and more important to prove this by showing results.
This PetroKnowledge online training seminar will highlight:
- The basic principles of Asset Management fully aligned with the IAM Qualifications
- ISO 55000, The International Standard on Asset Management
- The implementation of ‘Good Asset Management Practice’
- How to realize higher performance at lower cost within compliance?
- Assessing the current state of your Asset Management process and determine the gaps
What are the Goals?
At the end of this online training seminar, you will learn to:
- Explain what Asset Management is and how it can contribute to the realization of the corporate strategy of your organization
- Understand the content and value of ISO 55000, the international standard on Asset Management
- Apply ‘Good Asset Management Practice’, starting with foundations and building up to best practices that will deliver maximum business benefits
- Assess the current state of Asset Management best practices
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals, but will greatly benefit:
- All professionals involved in managing or participating in Asset Management and Facilities Management processes, including all staff in the Asset Management & Maintenance department, Facilities Management, Building Maintenance, IT, Operations and Finance
- Anyone who wishes to update themselves on Asset Management and how to implement it for the benefit of their organizations
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted Online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of any location of your choice.
How will this Training Course be Presented?
The organization will:
- Understand how Asset Management can contribute to realization of the corporate strategy
- Understand the background, application and benefits of ISO 55000
- Understand the most important key performance areas and related activities and methodologies of Asset Management
- Be able to implement the basic Asset Management methodologies and technologies
- Understand how to assess the current status of the Asset Management processes
What will I Gain upon Attending this Course?
By attending the participants will:
- Gain understanding and practical insight of ‘Good Asset Management Practice’
- Improve their level of personal knowledge
- Work more effectively by focusing on the processes and activities that really contribute to the corporate goals of the organization
- Add value for themselves
- Be able to plan and develop a future career
Day 1: Principals of Asset Management
- Asset Management as a Business Process
- Asset Management Scope & Definitions
- Asset Management Conceptual Model
- Asset Management Strategy & Planning
- Asset Management Roles - about roles, expectations and responsibilities
- ISO 550000 – The International Standard on Asset Management
- Certification Procedure
Day 2: Assessing & Managing Asset Management Risks
- Identification and Assessment of Risk
- Risk in Asset Management
- Significance of Risk
- Risk on Business Level
- Stakeholder Risks
- Risk on Asset Level
Day 3: Asset Management Policy, Strategy and Planning
- Asset Management Policy
- Developing (Strategic) Asset Management Plan(s)
- Implementing (Strategic) Asset Management Plan(s)
- Long Term Maintenance & Investment Planning
- Information and Configuration Management
Day 4: Managing Asset Lifecycle Decisions & Activities
- Life Cycle of Assets and its Aspect
- Systems Engineering
- RAMS Aspects (Reliability Availability Maintainability Safety)
- Renewal, Disposal and Lifetime Extension
- Sourcing & Outsourcing
Day 5: Financial & Business Impact of Asset Management
- Financial Management – Basics
- Life Cycle Costing
- The Business Case for Asset Management
- On successful completion of this online training course, PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients