Why Choose this Training Course?
This comprehensive Hydrotreating & Hydrocracking Process Technology training course overlays the process fundamentals and sound knowledge of Hydrotreating and Hydrocracking processes where Hydrogen is a key material in the upgrading and treatment of refinery products and fractions. A review of the state-of-the-art in process design, energy and mass integration will be presented as potential key improvements.
In-depth practical review of Hydrotreating/cracking technologies is provided across the course topics. The contents focus on the Hydro-conversion of heavy products, distillates, diesel, and naphtha into other hydrogenated/lower molecular weight products, besides saturated products with enhanced Cetane number, free of sulphur, nitrogen and metals. The course also discusses some process design/chemistry and engineering principles for such processes and presents scope for improvements.
This PetroKnowledge course is valuable to engineers/scientists, designers and researchers involved in the industry of Hydro-conversion in refiners. Yet it is most beneficial to those professionals with experiences in other fields and willing to acquire knowledge in Hydro-conversion processes.
This training course will feature:
- Lectures, exercises and team work in some areas of process design and improvement
- Real studies that exhibit improvement solution for energy/environment
- Knowledge transfer of instructor’s extensive engaged industrial consultations
- Practice of Excel-based design tools for mass/energy integration in refining plants
- Open discussion on actual problems/data for design and improvements