Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge Incident & Crisis Response Communication Skills training courses will provide the key steps every organization must take to avoid being irreparably damaged by a crisis. Packed with practical advice, useful materials and case studies, participants will learn how communication and operational response together are integral to an effective incident response and protecting reputation.
Every sensible organization recognizes the risks they face, and that disaster could potentially strike at any time. The learning contained within this course might make the difference between demonstrating strength and resilience to your stakeholders or humiliating public failure. The courses take a step by step approach to all the learning necessary to pre-empt crises and respond to major incidents should one occur.
The media can be very unforgiving of organisations who they perceive to have made mistakes and effective communication when under the media spotlight will be vital to coming through unscathed. This course provides the skills and confidence to understand the communication environment and what you must do in order to succeed when disaster strikes.
This PetroKnowledge courses on Incident & Crisis Response Communication Skills will highlight:
- An awareness of the media and communication environment at the time of a crisis
- The available media platforms and practical guidance on how to use them
- How communication is integral to effective operational response
- How to create an incident communications plan alongside a range of useful planning tools
- Practical skills for media communication and supporting case studies