Why Choose this Training Course?
No matter how experienced a Petroleum sector manager or supervisor you may be, the ability to market your business is the one attribute that will help to differentiate you from others in your role. Equally importantly, learning how to be a better marketer will enable you to progress in your career, while permitting your organisation to gain the maximum benefit from your skills within the petroleum, oil and gas sectors.
But, being able to make effective marketing decisions isn’t just about choosing a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ based on the information in front of you. Much more than that, it’s about being able to find a compromise, often between complex and conflicting parameters.
This highly-interactive PetroKnowledge International Petroleum Marketing training course is tailor-made for petroleum, oil and gas sector professionals, and will help you understand how to successfully market in one of the world’s most challenging environments.
This training course will examine:
- A petroleum marketing overview, including introduction of key participants, infrastructures and the various different forms of marketing in the petroleum sector
- The issues and challenges associated with marketing petroleum products
- Petroleum marketing trends – how petroleum products are changing, and how marketers can respond
- Worldwide demand and pricing for petroleum products – how do organisations like OPEC affect production and price
- Where profits are made in the supply chain, and how these can be driven higher
- Devising and implementing a successful sector-specific marketing strategy
- The role and value of branding within the petroleum sector