An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
LNG Project Management
A Practical Approach for Delivering Success
We currently have no scheduled session for this Course. If you are interested in running this course, please contact our Training Department at email@example.com
Why Choose this Training Course?
Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The LNG is a dynamic and versatile industry which promotes the ambiance for particular challenges encountered with complex projects implementation. This comprehensive PetroKnowledge online training course paves the way for extensive knowledge depth which enhances the business directions, verifies project alignment to the business vision and strategy and broadens the project management landscape.
This LNG project management online training course –supported by market case studies - spotlights the best practices to manage the various aspects of the project effectively throughout various phases of its lifecycle from conception through Design, planning, monitoring and controlling to closure and handing over to the customer and operation.
This online PetroKnowledge training course identifies the essential tools and techniques required to ensure accurate project baselines setting and LNG projects risks qualitative and quantitative estimation. It also portrays the main factors that lead to successful projects delivery and highlights major risks and factors that cause project failures based on various analysis results.
This online PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- The importance of technical and commercial proposals compliance and business value proposition
- The project management framework in the LNG industry
- The tools and techniques required for a seamless project integration and delivery
- How to implement best practices and benchmarking to optimize risk control in the LNG projects
- The effectiveness of SMART project KPIs identification for accurate project tracking and reporting
- Introduction to modern project management methodologies
What are the Goals?
What are the Goals?
By the end of this PetroKnowledge online training course, participants will learn to:
- Understand the importance of project commercial and technical compliance and alignment to business plans
- Develop a comprehensive project management plan
- Utilize the CPM and PERT techniques by developing project network diagram
- Analyze project performance by measuring earned value against project baselines
- Demonstrate critical problems solving by implementing the learned industry best practices
- Familiarization with Agile framework and principles
Who is this Training Course for?
Who is this Online Training Course for?
This Online training course targets industry practitioners who already have the fundamental knowledge about the project management and LNG industry. However, the basic fundamentals will be briefed prior to deep diving into advanced concepts and techniques to ensure alignment of all delegates to the training syllabus topics.
This PetroKnowledge online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Project and Programme Managers
- Head of PMO & Senior Management
- Bids and Proposal Managers
- Project Lead Engineers
- Business Commercial Managers
How will this Training Course be Presented?
How will this Online Training Course be Presented?
This PetroKnowledge online training course will utilize a variety of proven online learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, retention of the information presented. The training course is conducted online via an Advanced Virtual Learning Platform in the comfort of your choice location.
This interactive online course will ensure fulfilling the organizations’ needs towards achieving the below objectives:
- Reinforce the importance of aligning all employees to the shared organizational goals
- Optimize business efficiency that leads to maximized revenues and profitability
- Ease the communications process between cross-disciplinary stakeholders through unified terminologies
- Leverage the team collaboration to ensure a seamless process and eliminated waste
- Enhance the process flow and maintain competitive operational best practices
- Broaden the bandwidth of advanced tools and techniques familiarization
This PetroKnowledge training online training course will enable the participants in escalating their knowledge base that help developing their skills set and competencies by:
- Alignment to a standardized & organized framework to manage their projects
- Familiarization of the modern tools and techniques in LNG project management
- Optimizing their work efficiency through implementing best industry practices
- Sharing knowledge and experiences in an open interactive discussion environment
- Exposure to different use cases and learned lessons
- Enhancing their critical problem-solving skills and focusing on data acquisition and analysis
Day One: Projects Pursuits, Tenders & Awards
- Prioritization of projects and associated risks
- Opportunity value proposition and strategic business case
- Technical proposal
- Commercial proposal
- Agreement and responsibility matrix
- Project Sanctioning and approval
- Project charter
Day Two: Project Environment, Stakeholders & Risks
- Highlight project objectives and milestones
- Define various project environmental factors
- Benchmarking LNG typical practices
- Study similar LNG projects success and failure factors
- Identify project stakeholders and their influence
- Involve internal project team
- Identify potential risk occurrence relevant to LNG industry
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques
- Internal kick-off meeting
Day Three: Project Planning – Scope, Schedule, Cost & Procurement
- Identify project scope baseline
- Develop Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Prepare a network diagram
- Build a Gantt chart
- Identify the outsourcing requirements
- Define the appropriate contract type
- Vendors selection criteria
- Budget baseline
Day Four: Project Execution, Monitoring & Controlling
- Project revenue phasing
- Project billing and cash flow
- Change management
- Track the project – using EVM
- Quality control
- Project Cost and Schedule Recovery Techniques relevant to the Oil & Gas industry
- Late recovery practices
- Project handover and learned lessons
Day Five: Introduction to Modern Project Management Methodologies
- Modern methodologies implications
- Principles of Agile framework
- Fundamental processes
- Agile aspects and team roles
- Scrum visual board and activities log tracking
- Retrospective and continuous improvement
- On successful completion of this online training course, a PetroKnowledge E-Certificate will be awarded to the delegates