|OG292||05 - 09 Sep 2021||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
|OG292||23 - 27 Jan 2022||Dubai - UAE||4,950|
*All fees are exclusive of VAT
Why Choose this Training Course?
Achieving company success and meeting the challenges imposed by climate change and a post-COVID -19 world, requires an in-depth perception and understanding of how petroleum products are traded, their demand now and in a future world of low carbon emissions, all of which can create opportunities that are imperative towards achieving profitability and sustainability.
This PetroKnowledge training course is designed to provide you with a deep knowledge of properties, specifications, markets and demands of petroleum products. The Petroleum Products training course also provides technical knowledge related to the standard quality control tests performed in refineries and petrochemical plants to ensure that the finished products are in line with commercial specifications.
What are the Goals?
By attending this training course, delegates will:
- Grasp the main characteristics of petroleum products and their relevance for end-users.
- List the key properties for automotive fuels (now and in the future).
- Identify recent changes and future trends for the petroleum products’ specifications, markets and demand
- Identify the main trends of fuel evolution due to new regulations and/or new motor technologies.
- Understand how the main properties of each petroleum products are measured, checked and controlled using standard quality control tests.
- Understand the tests significance and accuracy of the methods.
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Engineers, Technical Managers and Technicians from laboratories in plant and research centers
- Technicians, Engineers, Managers and Commercial or Technical Staff whose activities are related to the production, storage, purchasing, marketing or use of petroleum products
- Laboratory Technicians, Engineers and Managers in the refining industry interested in improving their knowledge of petroleum products
- Technicians and Engineers from the process and operation units in refining, petrochemical and engineering companies
- Laboratory Technicians and Engineers involved in ensuring the quality of petroleum products
- Technicians and Engineers from all industries concerned by motor fuel evolution: car makers, refining, fuels traders, agro-fuels manufacturers
Topics to be covered:
- Introduction to the Petroleum Products
- Overview of how consumption changed by market sector
- Petroleum Products and Reﬁnery Conﬁguration
- Fuel specification, energy consumption and CO2 emission in oil refineries
- Petroleum Products; Markets, Trading and Demand
- Changes in demand & consumption - Automotive fuels
- Key properties for automotive fuels (now and in the future)
- Quality Standards & Specifications of Petroleum Products
- Standard Quality Control Tests of Petroleum Products
- Tests Significance & The Accuracy of Test Methods ISO17025 overview
Wish to read the complete training course outline? View it through this link.
- On successful completion of this training course, PetroKnowledge Certificate will be awarded to the delegates
In Association With
Our collaboration with GLOMACS aims to provide the best training services and benefits for our valued clients