Why Choose this Online training Course?
This Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals for Non-Technical Personnel online training course is designed for non-technical professionals who work within the Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals industry, who would like an insight into chemical processes, plant operations, equipment and economics.
The online training course examines the intricacies of refining and petrochemicals, each of which will be broken down into core building blocks whose concepts will be explained. These will allow non-technical company personnel to interface seamlessly and effectively with their technical counterparts in their organization. Understanding of these key concepts enhances problem-solving and troubleshooting skills in specific job functions as well as improve interdepartmental communication.
This PetroKnowledge online training course examines the history and use of petroleum from exploration through to refining and then to petrochemicals. The technology used and the production operations of the oil industry are outlined and explained in a clear easy to understand language.
Designed for non-technical professionals who function within the Petroleum Refining & Petrochemicals industry, this online training course promises an insight into chemical processes, plant operations, equipment and economics.
This online training course will include:
- Fundamental technical skills to comprehend what oil & gas is, how it was formed and discovered and the various methods for getting it to the marketplace.
- The significance of how reserves are estimated and the importance of how long this resource will last
- Awareness of the surface facilities for the treatment of well fluids and their subsequent refining into fuels and petrochemicals.
- Understanding of the separate processing requirements for producing a marketable on-specification product and recognize the importance of crude oil type and refinery complexity have on profitability
- Understanding how blending operations are a refiners last chance to improve his bottom line
- Appreciation of the importance of crude oil and natural gas transportation logistics on the oil and gas value chain
- Improving the gas value chain through the commoditization of natural gas into petrochemicals, natural gas in some cases is either flared or reinjected into crude oil wells