Why Choose this Training Course?
This PetroKnowledge Finance and Treasury Management training course will provide delegates with the essential knowledge and skills to manage the Treasury effectively thereby improving liquidity, investment returns and international cashflow as well as risk management. This highly-interactive training course will also develop an improved understanding of International Financial Reporting enabling reports to be written in accordance with IFRS and evaluated to improve decision making.
The Treasury & Risk Management function and Financial Reporting are essential to the success and sustainability of all leading corporate organisations. Never has this been more true, given the ever increasing pace of change in regulation, compliance, technology and financial risk within the Oil & Gas industry.
Treasury Management ensures sufficient liquidity to meet its obligations, whilst managing payments, receipts and financial risks such as Credit Risk, Oil Price, Exchange Rate and Interest Rate Risk effectively. In addition, effective Treasury & Risk management will enable companies to make informed and better strategic decisions, providing the analysis, finance and risk assessment.
Financial Reporting develops an essential understanding of Oil & Gas accounting, reporting and performance measurement issues and practices. It develops your ability to prepare, use and critically evaluate information, applying specialist industry knowledge and relevant analytical skills.
This training course will highlight:
- The Role of Scope of Treasury & Risk Management
- The latest international tools and techniques to enable you to identify; measure and manage risk effectively
- Methods to ensure, liquidity, improved investment returns and smooth cash operations
- Capital Investment Techniques and Methods of Finance to support Strategic Objectives
- The features and Benefits of Derivatives as Risk Management tools
- The main requirements of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) relevant to the Oil & Gas industry
- The Analysis & Evaluation of Financial Reports to improve decision making and performance
This comprehensive training course consists of two modules which can be booked as a 2-week Training event, or as individual, 5-Day courses.
Module 1 - Treasury and Risk Management
Module 2 - International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) for the Oil & Gas Industry