Why Choose this Training Course?
Fabrication and Load-out are two critical phases of any offshore development projects before the sail-away and offshore installation happens. This course aims to provide the participants with a comprehensive overview of Upstream Project Engineering, Fabrication, Erection, Assembly, Lifting, Load-out and Sea-Transportation.
With a good understanding of fabrication, load-out and transportation, the participants will be better prepared to function in the fabrication and construction department, as field and discipline engineers, project engineer, cost estimating engineers, fabrication contract admin executives, CSR, Construction supervisors, or fabrication planning engineer.
This training course will feature:
- Overview of field development planning (FDP) and project management
- Fabrication shop engineering and drawings
- Fabrication techniques
- Cutting and welding
- Blasting and painting
- Erection and assembly techniques
- Cranes and lifting techniques
- Load-out techniques, preparations and ballasting
- Sea-fastening engineering and implementation
- Overview of offshore transportation and marine vessels
- Post-fabrication activities