Why Choose this Training Course?
This intensive 5-day Troubleshooting Process Operation training course will enable delegates to remain abreast of the latest researched trends, techniques and strategies to improve the condition and performance of their operational process. This hands-on intervention will equip you with the necessary basic knowledge and skills to optimize the function, daily running, and maintenance of the main aspects of the operation, such as demographics, infrastructure, systems and plant.
Delegates will learn and review the core competencies required for successful operation and implementation of an effective operations process against the background of the current global economic downturn. They will complete several in-course assignments, which will enhance their problem solving skills and which will serve as an action plan for improvement. Setting the correct priorities and DOING THE RIGHT THING, makes all the difference to your performance.
This PetroKnowledge training course will include:
- Terminologies; 112 Tools and Techniques for RCFA
- A modern holistic approach to understanding the operational process
- Process Maturity Indexing; Planning; and Protocols
- Exact performance measurement and performance management modeling
- More than one hundred “Human Factors” as a Source of Error