Why Choose this Training Course?
Refurbishment and debottlenecking works is a manpower-intensive and equipment-intensive phase of any onshore and offshore project. This PetroKnowledge training course aims to provide an introduction to refurbishment and debottlenecking works, focussing on workpack preparation and execution.
With a detailed understanding of refurbishment and debottlenecking works including work pack preparation and execution, the participants will be better prepared to function in the engineering dept/function as field and discipline Engineers, refurbishment and debottlenecking project engineers, maintenance engineers, construction supervisors, workpack, operations or planning engineers.
This training course will feature:
- Overview of field or project development planning
- Project management team required for refurbishment and debottlenecking activities
- Workpack process, definition, site survey, scoping, estimating, procurement and execution
- Mobilisation of construction crew, marine crew and construction equipment
- Refurbishment and debottlenecking activities for each engineering discipline
- Testing, inspection and specialist services required
- Commissioning activities, start-up and handover to client
- Post-project activities and final documentation