Why Choose this Training Course?
Warehouses are often under-rated operations in organisations, yet they are essential in providing customer service and reducing costs. The purpose of this 3 day intensive PetroKnowledge training course is to show how to implement all of the essential tools for the effective management of warehousing in an oil and gas environment.
This Advanced Warehouse Management training course shows how to evaluate procedures, change and improve methods by eliminating wasteful activities and excess costs. It provides the practical skills to take back to the workplace so that all those internal problems that limit performance are avoided. The training course will allow delegates to obtain added value for money and to improve customer service.
Warehouses that operate to a high degree of efficiency deliver superior customer satisfaction and return on investment by working together with the other parts of the organisation’s supply chain.
The training course will highlight:
- Build and maintain best practices in a warehouse and stores department in an oil & gas environment
- Improved contractor/supplier relationships that bring higher performance
- Better knowledge of how warehousing can impact the organization’s finances
- Develop skills in warehouse professionals which will raise capability, skill and morale
- The methods of calculating capacities and throughputs
- Reduced total cost of materials & services