Why Choose this Online Training Course?
The Well Integrity Forum (WIF) was established in 2007 and one of the main issues that were initially brought up for review was well-integrity training. WIF members acknowledge a need for well-integrity training of key personnel working with well integrity offshore and onshore.
This Petroknowledge 5-day virtual training course on Advanced Well Integrity Management is designed to provide the participants with knowledge to deeply investigate the faultier and risk of well integrity. The participants have an excellent chance to share ideas and to correct the concept of well integrity management. This advanced training course will discuss the proper approach to decision-making to provide certainty within the organization.
The knowledge and skills to make critical decision throughout well life cycle is vital, not only for WIM purpose but as well as for economic value. This Petroknowledge online training course will focus on the Well Integrity management systems and interfaces with other teams in the organization. Integrity barriers are defined, Well Failure model and how to establish one is discussed, as well how to create an efficient well integrity organization.
The training course will deepen your knowledge of well integrity management, and develop the skills for designing, operating, and maintaining well equipment with the ultimate objective of ensuring a permanent, safe containment of all wellbore fluids
This online training seminar will highlight:
- The Concept of Well Integrity
- Awareness of regional Standards and Regulations
- Different stages of well operations from Design and Construction, to Production Impact Well Integrity
- Risks associated with different types of well integrity issues
- Different techniques to reduce / mitigate risks
- Procedures, roles and responsibilities of personnel involved in the well lifecycle towards Well Integrity
- The focus on key areas of well integrity assurance
- The Production supervisor’s duties with regard to well integrity