Why Choose this Training Course?
If your company operates offshore assets and in particular Offshore Marine Terminals, Fixed Platform infrastructures with subsea pipelines, Floating Production Storage & Offloading (FPSO’s) and/or is entering into FSRU/FLNG assets with LNG Gas carriers and/or Oil tankers berthing at single buoy mooring terminals, then this PetroKnowledge training course is for you.
This interactive, applications-driven 5-day training course is focused on the key design, operability and life cycle asset integrity management considerations for constructing, operating an Offshore Asset such as a Marine Oil or Gas Terminal. This PetroKnowledge training course additionally addresses ageing asset infrastructure, life extension modeling with safety and regulatory guidance.
This training course will highlight:
- Key design & construction guidelines for building & operating an offshore marine asset
- How to manage ageing infrastructure, structural integrity monitoring, asset insurance, marine warranty surveillance Life cycle risk management
- Use of latest technologies in real-time data management, condition performance monitoring technologies
- Focusing on design life cycle management, maintaining a stable asset risk profile with good reliability, production availability, Uptime performance as per ISO 20815 criteria
- Managing Asset OPEX Budgets, Knowledge Management tools and skills set transfer to a multi-disciplined, competent work force