Why Choose this Training Course?
EPCIC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Installation & Commissioning) Contract is the most commonly used form of construction contract. In particular for complex projects, the preferred contract module that is used is EPCIC. Mastering the ins and outs of EPCIC contracts will prove to be an essential tool in driving effective contracting strategies to minimize delays, cost overruns and liability issues.
This PetroKnowledge EPCIC Contracts Management in Offshore & Marine training course for both Offshore and Marine is specifically designed to address the key issues as it relates to all the parties and stakeholders who are involved in the execution of the contract and as to the best means available to allocate and manage their risk and liabilities. Under an EPCIC model, the main contractor carries the risks for the project, they must, at the same time minimize these risks through effective contracting strategies.
This PetroKnowledge EPCIC Contracts Management in Offshore & Marine training course is specifically designed to provide participants with a well- tested and practical guide on:
- Putting EPCIC in the context of the different models of EPC Contracts
- The inherent risk, liabilities and benefits of employing various contracting strategies
- The challenges of EPCIC lump sum contracts and the ways to manage cost over-runs
- Structuring the contract to address the issues of the several parties to the contract to ensure a positive project outcome. Pros and Cons of the split EPCIC contract form
- Insights into the current issues affecting EPCIC contracts like pollution, HSE and local content; managing contractor concerns