Why Choose this Training Course?
Oil and gas transactions are conducted globally, each and every day. The aim is to do this as accurately as possible. Although there are different methodologies available to the user, it is a known fact that an inaccurate device (or a device that presents a measurement that is less then precise), can cost either the buyer or the seller millions of dollars, due to reading discrepancies.
As not all measuring devices meet the stringent requirements required for fiscal flow measurement, this workshop steps up to the next level, and explores each one of those devices that can meet the current high international standards. These devices are Internationally recognized, and operate within the stringent norms of accuracy, repeatability and auditability.
This training course will highlight:
- Everything that is specific and relevant to flow conditions at the point of measurement
- Fiscal measuring technologies currently utilized (from differential pressure right through to Coriolis)
- The operating principle of each technology with respect to performance, properties, uses, application, installation, calibration, advantages and disadvantages, et cetera
- How to select the best device for the task at hand
- Understand proving, calibration, maintenance, meter runs and other aspects that go together with fiscal flow measurement