Why Choose this Training Course?
The LNG is a dynamic and versatile industry which promotes the ambiance for particular challenges encountered with complex projects implementation. This comprehensive training course paves the way for extensive knowledge depth which enhances the business directions, verifies project alignment to the business vision and strategy and broadens the project management landscape.
The LNG project management training course –supported by market case studies - spotlights the best practices to manage the various aspects of the project effectively throughout various phases of its lifecycle from conception through Design, planning, monitoring and controlling to closure and handing over to the customer and operation.
This PetroKnowledge training course identifies the essential tools and techniques required to ensure accurate project baselines setting and LNG projects risks qualitative and quantitative estimation. It also portrays the main factors that lead to successful projects delivery and highlights major risks and factors that cause project failures based on various analysis results.
This training course will highlight:
- The importance of technical and commercial proposals compliance and business value proposition
- The project management framework in the LNG industry
- The tools and techniques required for a seamless project integration and delivery
- How to implement best practices and benchmarking to optimize risk control in the LNG projects
- The effectiveness of SMART project KPIs identification for accurate project tracking and reporting
- Introduction to modern project management methodologies