Why Choose this Training Course?
The oil and gas industry is global in nature and it involves trading Pipeline Gas and LNG in Africa, Europe, Middle east, Asia and North America. These markets have grown rapidly as result of demand and deregulation, bringing tremendous business opportunities for all the stakeholders including government entities, producers, sellers, transporters and buyers etc. High contract value, complicated commercial terms, volatile prices, cultural differences and many other unpredicted risks have made contract negotiating, dispute resolution and risk management more and more challenging.
Effective training in these areas becomes an urgent need for relevant executives in both public and private sectors. In response to such industry dynamics, this advanced PetroKnowledge training course will provide effective training in the critical considerations and conditions for successfully concluding Gas and LNG Sales Agreements. The training course will enable participants to gain an insight into the way in which Buyers and Sellers view and negotiate Gas and LNG Sales Agreements, and will give participants a detailed understanding of the terms that are important in these transactions.
This PetroKnowledge training course will highlight:
- Dynamic of downstream, midstream, and upstream activities
- Essentials of contract principles
- Gas Sales and LNG Contracts with reference to international model contracts
- Transportation Agreements with reference to international model contracts
- Gas sales and Purchase Agreements
- Contractual risk management issues, insurance, indemnities, liabilities, and force majeure
- Negotiation arts and strategies relevant to LNG contracts